If you’re looking to privately browse the web and access streaming media, then these are the VPN providers you should consider. These services will cipher your downloads, uploads, emails, messages, and also manipulate your IP address so that you are effectively untraceable.
A VPN or Virtual Private Network is a method used to add security and privacy to private and public networks, like WiFi Hotspots and the Internet.
In now days keep your identity private is most difficult task so Millions of people use a VPN service to browse the Internet securely and anonymously. There are so many VPN providers available that it’s difficult to choose a really good one.
VPNs are not all created equally, and in this post, we’re going to tell you that Why is it so important to Hide your IP, why you should start using a VPN immediately, and how to pick the best vpn for you. Let’s start.
Why is it important to Hide your IP:
Every computer/mobile device is assigned a numerical label called the Internet Protocol (IP) address by your Internet Service Provider. When accessing any website online- the web host can see where you are located and can track your activity while you visit their site, and even after you leave to browse something else.
So if don’t want to be tracked so use VPN to hide you ip address.
Which VPN you should use:
VPN services have grown increasingly popular in recent years, but not all are completely anonymous. Some VPN services even keep extensive logs of users’ IP-addresses for weeks. To find out the best VPNs that take you online anonymity seriously,here we lists some good vpn that will actually help you in hiding your ip address
Advantage of VPN:
• Hide your activity from your Internet Service Provider.
• Protect yourself when using a Wi-Fi hotspot.
• You get to keep your private searches private.
• Browse websites without leaving a trace of your identity.
• Access to streaming, wherever you are.
• Stay safe from snoopers looking to access your information.
• Access websites that are not available to IP address’s geographic location.
• Access to internet freedom.
• You can by-pass surveillance and national internet censorship.
• You can by-pass school or workplace restrictions.